An Unlocked Heart (Collars & Cuffs Stories)

An Unlocked Heart - K.C. Wells Soooooo....
Seeing how I struggled and fought to get to 75% and considering I did skim through the rest 25% all the way to the end, I believe I am entitled to file this book under "Read" instead of "DNF".
I prefer not to say anything here in the review except for I did not like it. If you are curious as to why, take a look at my updates and comments.


Currently reading

Best Kept Lies
Helena Maeve
W.A. Hoffman
Progress: 3 %
The Virtu
Sarah Monette
Progress: 30 %
Orochi no Kishi
Itoshi, Lehanan Aida
Progress: 80 %