Can't find the other pic, but you might have seen it - 2 barbies, a moxie doll and a monster high doll stuffed in a barbie convertible with Ken strapped to the hood of the car.
Games my kids play:
My three girls are playing with Barbie dolls and Ken.
Twins are Barbie 1 and Barbie 2 (they are both 7 years old), and my 9 year old is a surprise character.
Barbie 1 (very forcefully):
- Girls! I am getting married tomorrow! I don't know yet who and I don't care! He'd better find me or I am going to find him!
- You don't need a guy. You can marry another girl. It's true!
Some time passes. Barbies and Ken go through motions.
Suddenly Barbie 1 screams:
Girls! Ken killed someone! I saw it with my own eyes!
There were soldiers and police e-ve-ry-whe-re!!!
Both Barbies and the surprise character:
- Oh, no! How horrible!
For a few moments there is silence. Kids don't know what's got into Ken and they are trying to figure it out. I start to think the show is over. But then my 9 year old has an idea. There is a new twist in the already devious plot.
9 year old:
- Listen! I am a Moxy Girl! I am Barbies' friend and Ken really likes me. Barbies get mad and STAB me!
- Owww! Awww! I'm dying! Ken! Keeeen!
- He's in jail for murder!!!
- Let's go get hot chocolate!!!!